We often tend to overcomplicate things when it comes to taking care of our bodies while a few simple steps can go a long way in taking care of our health. One easy way of ensuring it is simply by drinking enough water on an empty stomach first thing in the morning!
The water treatment had been found successful by a Japanese medical society as a 100% cure for many diseases. According to the Japanese tradition, the practice of drinking water on an empty stomach should be done regularly and different time frames are predicted to treat, improve or control different conditions.Headaches, body aches, heart system problems, arthritis, fast heart beat, epilepsy, excess fatness, bronchitis asthma, TB, meningitis, kidney and urine diseases, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhea, piles, diabetes, constipation, all eye diseases, womb cancer and menstrual disorders; ear/nose and throat diseases… all can be cured with water according to the Japanese.
The number of days required for the water treatment to work differs depending on the health issue – some take longer than the others, but if we can cure such serious problems with just water, we need to understand that it can’t be done overnight!
- High Blood Pressure – 30 days
- Gastric – 10 days
- Diabetes – 30 days
- Constipation – 10 days
- Cancer – 180 days
- TB – 90 days
Water purifies the colon and improves the stomach’s chances to absorb nutrients properly. A better digestive system automatically takes care of a lot of other things. When you drink plenty of water, you feel the urge to move your bowels. Therefore, drinking a glass of water on an empty stomach can help you regulate your digestive tract and clear your body of any waste.
Dehydration is one of the main causes of headaches and other nasty experiences, so drinking a lot of water will help you prevent dehydration and, therefore, headaches.Symptoms of dehydration include:
- Increased thirst
- Dry mouth and swollen tongue
- Palpitations (feeling that the heart is jumping or pounding)
- Inability to sweat
- Decreased urine output
- As you wake up in the morning even before brushing your teeth, drink 4 x 160ml glasses of water
- Brush and clean the mouth afterward but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minutes
- After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal.
- 15 minutes after breakfast, lunch and dinner do not eat or drink anything for 2 hours
- Those who are old or sick and are unable to drink 4 glasses of water at the beginning may commence by taking a little water and gradually increase it to 4 glasses per day.
So… drink lots of water and stay healthy!
For more please visit lifeadvancer